Deposit at Dragon Money casino
Depositing at Dragon Money casino is usually done using a variety of payment methods. Here are the steps you need to follow to make a deposit:
- Authorisation: Log in to your Dragon Money Casino account using your username and password.
- Go to the cashier (or the “Deposit” section): On the main page of the site or in your personal account, find the section that is responsible for the top-up or cashier section.
- Select a payment method: Select one of the payment methods provided. Dragon Money Casino usually offers a variety of options such as bank cards, e-wallets, wire transfers and others.
- Enter the amount: Enter the amount you wish to deposit into your gaming account.
- Follow the instructions: Follow the instructions provided on the site and the chosen payment method to complete the transaction. This may include entering card details, payment confirmation and other steps.
- Payment Confirmation: Upon successful completion of the transaction, you should receive a confirmation of the top-up to your gaming account.
Please note that available payment methods and minimum/maximum deposit amounts may vary depending on your country of residence and Dragon Money Casino policies. Also, make sure that you have used a reliable and secure source to access the casino site and make payments. In case of any questions or difficulties, it is best to contact the casino’s support team for help and advice.
Reasons for refusal to deposit at Dragon Money casino
Refusal to make a deposit at Dragon Money Casino can happen for a variety of reasons. Below are some of the possible reasons:
- Insufficient funds in your account: If there are insufficient funds on your bank card or selected payment method to make a deposit, the transaction will be declined.
- Payment Method Restrictions: Some payment methods may have restrictions on transactions, especially in relation to gambling. Check if the method you have chosen is allowed for gambling transactions.
- Incorrect data: Errors may have been made when entering payment card details or other information. Make sure you have entered the correct details and CVV code (if required).
- Country Restrictions: Some online casinos may have restrictions for certain countries. Make sure the casino accepts players from your country.
- Account Blocking: If your Dragon Money Casino account is blocked or subject to restrictions, you may experience a deposit denial.
- Technical Problems: Sometimes the refusals may be due to technical problems on the side of the casino or payment provider.
- Deposit limits: The casino may set limits on minimum and maximum deposit amounts. Make sure that your request complies with these limits.
If you are having problems making a deposit at Dragon Money Casino, it is recommended that you contact the casino’s support team.